Website in Week
From Layout to Launch with WordPress
Let's build your website in days and not months!
Together, we'll create your roadmap for launching
your brand-new WordPress Website in Week.
WEBSITE IN WEEK LAUNCHES IN
ENJOY THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT TO CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH OF WEBSITE IN WEEK!
If you're frustrated with your limitation of successfully navigating WordPress,
working with a limited budget, or simply need help to bring your creative vision to life,
Website in Week is all you need for successful WordPress website launch!
But first things first, here is a preview of what you'll learn with Website in Week:
► Introduction to WordPress, and how to come up with with a master plan (SETUP)
► Lay out and document all the details the future web presence (PLAN)
► Gather all the tools necessary to make everything run smoothly (INSTALL)
► Dive into content creation and what it takes to drive traffic to a website (DESIGN)
► Test, test and test until the web site is ready to go live (LAUNCH)
► Look into social media and how it can generate leads (SHARE)
► Create a schedule for all required backups & future updates (MAINTAIN)
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You need a website for your business & want to give “do-it-yourself” a try
- You don't have the budget (yet!) to hire a professional designer/developer
- You're interested in learning WordPress, but have no idea where to start
- You have tired to use WordPress before but it just didn't work out
"Shortly after signing up for Website in Week, I was able to see my brand-new website come to life. And best part, I designed it all by myself."
- Thuy N, Social Media Marketer
FACT IS ...
- No matter how you want to turn or twist it, you may think you're saving money by going the "do it yourself" way but you'll have to invest hours into getting your website right will end up costing you way more!
- "Hidden" cost associated with launching a website can run up into hundreds of dollars. The cost of Website in Week is less than $100 (Early Bird Discount 50% off) so you'll pay less than the price for one premium theme!
- This course comes packed with step-by-step guides, downloadable WordPress starter pack, workbooks, free theme and page builder, major discounts for web hosting, and access to professional support should you ever get stuck!
- By enrolling into Website in Week, you'll get access to WordPress Bootcamp for FREE - a collection of video tutorials for WordPress + Gutenberg!
"With the help of Website in Week, my travel blog is now looking so much better. I'm so proud to show off my website now!"
- Hannah B, Travel Blogger
GET STARTED & PREPARE
Preparation is the most important step. I will share details of the web software platforms that are useful for creating a professional website as efficiently as possible. Some of the topics covered are:
- What is WordPress and its key features
- Skills needed to launch a WordPress website
- Available discounts to stay on budget
DAY 1 — SETUP
The SETUP stage is about finding the right tool for the job. I will share details of the web software platforms that are useful for creating a professional website as efficiently as possible. Some of the topics covered are:
- Gather whatever necessary to create a WordPress website
- What technologies & tools does WordPress require to run?
- Sign up for reliable, secure, and affordable web hosting & domain.
DAY 2 — PLAN
As the saying goes — if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Planning is an essential part of building a website and will determine the success of your project. This module will explain how to plan your website in a way that ensures its success. It will go over:
- Defining the purpose, goals and target audience for your website
- Creating the structure that your website requires (sitemap & responsive design)
- Defining a timeline & content strategy for the websites
DAY 3 — INSTALL
This section of the course will provide you with step-by-step instructions for downloading and installing the software you need for your website. This will include information on:
- Where to obtain WordPress and how to install it
- How to configure and secure a WordPress website
- Must-have plugins, best themes & page builders in the market
DAY 4 — DESIGN
The next stage will delve into the techniques that are used to create your WordPress website. It will will explain:
- In depth look at the WordPress website creation process
- How to create a wireframe, mockup & graphics for a website
- Insights into creating & adding content to a WordPress website
DAY 5 — LAUNCH
Before the website launch, I will walk you through the entire website testing process. The part of course will explain how to perform WordPress website testing.
- The website launch process from schedule to backup
- How to test websites in different browsers & gadgets
- Ways to monitor your website’s performance and speed
DAY 6 — SHARE
The last module in the course will take a closer look at marketing your WordPress website using social media marketing. We will explain:
- Why social media is important tool for marketing your websites
- Different ways to set up an effective presence on various social media platforms
- How to incorporate social media functionality into your website (SM & newsletter)
DAY 7 — MAINTAIN
Time to celebrate! By now you have completed all the step to launch your new website … congrats. But the “do-it-yourself” approach also requires some maintenance step post-launch along the way. So we'll cover
- How to backup your website regularly
- Best practice to keep your website up-to-date
- Look at some of the future trends coming to WordPress
IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE!
Now, you can go on an celebrate as you have successfully completed the course and are set to impress the world wide web with your new web presence with Website in Week.
Anita M has been working as a professional designer in New York City for over 10 years, and more recently adapted a digital nomad lifestyle. Besides her educational background in design from School of Visual Arts in New York and Arts Management from New York University, she's recently discovered the growing demand in creative online education, which led her to create a collection of creative bootcamps & online courses. You can find more information about her upcoming courses and services at www.anitam.com.
This course is not open for enrollment.
"Thanks to Website in Week, I am now in charge of running my dream business &
my WordPress website."
- Anne P, Digital Content Creator